Why Exhibit in Cambodia?
The Largest Specialized Exhibition
Every year, we attract 9,000 to 10,000 professional visitors to participate in CTG 2015. It’s definitely a great opportunity for exhibitors to reach a large proportion of the International Machinery Industrial in Cambodia.
High Potential Market
Cambodia’s GDP growth rate reached to 6%- 7% between 2009 to 2013 and is anticipated to grow rapidly from year 2013 to 2018. It is considered as one of the most open economies and dollarized economy in ASEAN countries, benefits to foreign investors.
The Only Authoritative Exhibition
CTG is co organized with Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia and officially supported by Ministry of Industry & Handicrafts.
Why Exhibit in CTG?
- CTG – The Only Textile & Garment in Cambodia.
- CTG – The Most Authoritative Specialized Exhibition in Cambodia.
- CTG – The Leading Event in Textile & Garment Industry with Years of Experience.
22-25 August, 2019
Diamond Island Convention and Exhibition Center(Koh Pich)
Address: Tonle Bassac Commune, Chamkarmorn District, Diamond Island City, Phnom Penh ,Cambodia Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Ministry of Industry & Handicrafts
Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia(GMAC)
General Directorate of Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce (TPD)
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd
- Textile Manufacturers
- Knitting Manufacturers
- Garment Manufacturers
- Textile & Garment Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Distributors & Agents of Textile & Garment Machinery & Accessories
- Dealers of Textile & Garment Accessories
- Laundry Operators & Dry Cleaners
- Leather Goods Manufacturers / Shoe Manufacturers
- CEOs, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Policy Makers, Diplomates and Officials
- Industry Associations, Trade Delegations from Myanmar and abroad
- Buying missions from neighboring regions