Clothes exports kick into high gear
News Type: Expo News
Cambodia’s garment and footwear exports recorded double-digit growth to some $4 billion in the first half of this year compared to the same period last year, a National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) report has said.
Industry insiders have speculated that the growth could be due to stronger sales in the US market, with one even going so far as to say that the European Union’s (EU) Everything But Arms (EBA) trade scheme was “inconsequential” due to growing markets elsewhere.
Source From: The Phnom Penh Post
Related Link: Click Here
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- Trade with Japan expands August 3, 2018
- Inflow of FDI up in first half July 23, 2018
- Tech disruption calls for strong retraining programmes: Amro July 13, 2018