Inflow of FDI up in first half
News Type: Expo News
The inflow of foreign direct investment (FDI) into Cambodia witnessed solid growth in the first half of this year due to strong funds flowing into the financial and real estate sectors, said a central bank report.
It said this was despite the agriculture and garment sectors suffering a decline.
The semi-annual report by the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) revealed that total FDI inflow into Cambodia amounted to $1.32 billion during the first half of 2018 – a 14 percent jump from $1.16 billion in the same period last year.
Source From: Phnom Penh Post
Related Link: Click Here
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- Trade with Japan expands August 3, 2018
- Clothes exports kick into high gear July 18, 2018
- Tech disruption calls for strong retraining programmes: Amro July 13, 2018