Trade with Japan expands
News Type: Expo News
Trade with Japan increased significantly during the first half of the year, with exports soaring 19 percent and imports growing by 9.5 percent, according to the latest figures from the Japan External Trade Organisation.
During the first six months of the year, $706 million worth of shipments were sent to Japan, while Cambodia bought about $191 million in Japanese goods.
In June alone, exports to Japan rose by more than 20 percent compared to the same month last year, while imports grew by 30 percent. During that month, exports were valued at $81 million, while imports were $39 million.
Source From: Khmer Times
Related Link: Click Here
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018
- India doubles import tax on textile products, may hit China August 7, 2018
- Inflow of FDI up in first half July 23, 2018
- Clothes exports kick into high gear July 18, 2018
- Tech disruption calls for strong retraining programmes: Amro July 13, 2018