IMF Senior Delegation Appreciates Cambodia’s Progress
Release Date: June 14, 2017
Senior delegation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has appreciated on-going economic growth in Cambodia.
IMF delegation led by its Deputy Managing Director Mr. Mitsuhiro Furusawa expressed his appreciation when received by Economy and Finance Minister H.E. Aun Porn Moniroth at the ministry's office here in Phnom Penh on June 7.
H.E. Aun Porn Moniroth updated the visiting delegation on various economic aspects ranging from tax collection and national budget management to investment climate securing Cambodia's economic growth by 7 percent.
Mr. Mitsuhiro Furusawa got impressed by the move and looked forward to continuing cooperation between the Royal Government of Cambodia and his funding institution.
Source From: Cambodia News Gazette
- MBI launches initiative to boost agro sector September 7, 2017
- Information centre launched for SMEs August 4, 2017
- CIMIF & CTG គឺជាព្រឹត្តិការណ៍ឧស្សាហកម្មដ៏ធំប្រចាំឆ្នាំនៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា July 21, 2017
- CIMIF & CTG Firmly Top Annual Industrial Event in Cambodia July 18, 2017
- Exports increase in first quarter July 7, 2017