MBI launches initiative to boost agro sector
Release Date: September 7, 2017
The Mekong Business Initiative (MBI) launched a new agritech accelerator programme in Siem Reap yesterday that aims to harness entrepreneurship and technology to transform the region’s agricultural industry into a leading global food supplier, according to a press release.
The Mekong Agriculture Technology Challenge is an initiative backed by the Asian Development Bank and the Australian government to support agricultural startups to develop products and regional supply chains.
The programme is aimed at innovative early stage agritech startups and traditional agriculture businesses that have scalable business models in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Source From: The Phnom Penh Post
- Information centre launched for SMEs August 4, 2017
- CIMIF & CTG គឺជាព្រឹត្តិការណ៍ឧស្សាហកម្មដ៏ធំប្រចាំឆ្នាំនៅក្នុងប្រទេសកម្ពុជា July 21, 2017
- CIMIF & CTG Firmly Top Annual Industrial Event in Cambodia July 18, 2017
- Exports increase in first quarter July 7, 2017
- Agro-processing SEZ moves closer to reality July 4, 2017